Sunday, June 19, 2011

BiC Soleil Bella razors are Grrrreat!!!


I received my free sample of the BIC Soleil Bella in the mail and tried it out. I was so excited because I heard that BIC had good quality razors and I was not disappointed! They are very easy to grip and I didn't miss any spots! My skin is baby smooth and totally beach-ready. (Now if only I was going to the beach!) Anyways it gets even better because I also entered to win prizes on the BIC Soleil website! (http://www.100daysofsunnymoments.com/index.cfm) I can't wait to have all my friends try them out and tell me if they feel the same as me! I have several coupons for $3 off a 3-pack for any friend who contacts me and wants to try them out!
If you would like a coupon, (and there are only a few left at this moment) then you have to do me a favor! go here:
http://smiley360.com/97722.cfm
and then email me and let me know you did and I will write you back and ask for your address if you are one of the first lucky people to email me!
I ♥ Saving $
Happy Shopping!
Photobucket Generic125x125 Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment