Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Freebies!

Yeah! Today the first of my freebies that I have been sending away for started to show up in the mail. ☺ I ♥ Free Stuff! ☺ So, naturally, I was very excited to see that this really works! (If you had asked me a month or two ago, I probably would have said that its not possible to get cool stuff free in the mail.) But as you can clearly see, it is true!! I got:
A free can of Glidden paint! Thanks Glidden!











And my coupon for a free tub of Cottonelle Fresh! Thanks Cottonelle!









Well, that is all for now! If you want to know how I knew about these (and more that I didn't get in time) on Facebook check out:
Free Samples 2 Fill Up Your Mailbox
Freebies~Samples~Deals
Free Sample Momma
Coupons And Freebies Mom
Freebies,Giveaways,Free Samples Daily
One or all of these will always have great things to tell you. I am learning a lot from them! Thanks Ladies!

I ♥ Saving $
Happy Shopping!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment