Saturday, May 28, 2011

End of the School Year Treat! + another Kroger trip!

As some of you may know already, I am not good at remembering to send out thank you cards. I really don't know why. I am by no means ungrateful for everything, it just seems like I get started on something and something else always comes up. So this year I wanted to get down to doing something for my sons teachers for helping us get through what has been a very trying year for us. So I started out with the intent of making these: Domesticated Lady's S'mores Teacher Treats but of course time and sanity (or lack thereof on my part) got in the way, money got tight, and I printed so many coupons this month I ran us out of ink. (Oops! Hey, I'm learning alright!) So I was not able to recreate these lovely things and she made. But I have my own hillbilly cheap-o version which, I hope, they will like just as much.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I changed the wording a bit so that they could be given to bus drivers & monitors, teacher assistants, etc.

Oh and just so you know. Here is the reciept clip from the shopping trip where I bought the materials to create these little babies, plus I took advantage of a ton of other great deals this week at Kroger:
Photobucket
It was great because I went late at night and the cashier and the only other customer at the front end were like cheering me on! ☺

I ♥ Saving $
Happy Shopping!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment