Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Free Coupons To A Good Home!

Yes, I have several of these from the back of Tony's pizza boxes. We do not have a six flags near us and I really would like for them to go to someone who will use them. They are for $15 off a general admission ticket and each is good for up to two admissions. If you are interested please email me at: booklovingmommy (@) gmail . com. I guess the first person gets them. I will send them out as soon as I get to the store and buy some stamps cause I am out currently.
Thanks!
Photobucket
booklovingmommy (@) gmail . com
(I wrote it this way so automated computer systems cannot get my e-mail...you should always use this format when disclosing your e-mail info anywhere..when responding to me send it as normal...thanks to a friend, Don, for this information!)

No comments:

Post a Comment