Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Thank you Sarah's Deals!

I am so excited! I got the following email:


Congratulations!
You were selected as a Sugar Free Ring Pop winner at Sarah's Deals.
Please respond immediately with your name and mailing address.
The Sugar Free Ring Pop company is requesting the information by 6/1/11.
Thanks!
Sarah
Sarah's Deals

--
Helping West Michigan (& Beyond) 
Live Better, for Less
http://www.sarahsdeals.net
 
So to Sarah, ☺THANK YOU☺ ☺THANK YOU☺ ☺THANK YOU☺!!! (Can you tell I'm a little excited?!) And I promise to take a picture and update this post with it when I receive it! ☺ I ♥ Free Stuff!! ☺ So, everyone, please follow Sarah's Deals! Oh and I almost forgot, Sarah's Deals is where I get my Family Dollar match ups so that is a gift all on its own! Thanks Sarah!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment